Thursday, August 31, 2006

Today Rocks

Do you ever have one of those days where everything seems to be good, even if it all doesn't quite fit into place? That's today. I don't even have anything particular to write about. crazy. Well maybe I do, but I'm not going to.
I managed to run a 2:38 this morning at the 1000m time trial. Not quite as fast as I wanted, but I'm pretty sure I could have managed a 2:35 if there was a pacer, or some competition on the final lap. By the end of the season it better be below 2:30. I can tell the legs are still a little heavy from the 18k run and 1.5hr bike ride Saturday... I'll have to take it a bit easier next time. My resting heart rate is somewhere around 50 bpm right now, about the same as it was in the middle of last season. I hope we're in for some big results this year.
Here's another pic from Vancouver Island:


This one's for my grandma and grandpa because they're my biggest fans, and I likewise am their biggest fan.

PS. thanks for helping me with my german homework... the exam's next week, ah!

PPS. Ryan, in regards to a repeat of the hangman, it's not the entrance, it's the exit I'm worried about. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home