Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Back

So it seems that for every month I blog I take a two month break. Last time I wrote was in September, so I'll give a very brief update of what's happened since then:

1) November: Broke PB in 10k - 33:51
2) December: Finished exchange in Mexico and flew back home to Canada
3) December: Spent Christmas at home with my family. Grandparents came too!
4) January: Back to UW for 7th of 9 semesters in engineering.
5) February: Broke 1500m PB - 3:59.72

As for right now, I've just finished all of my midterms that are before reading week whoo! On Friday we have a track meet at U of T where I'll be running the 4x800m. Then I have a week off to catch up, and a bio midterm the Tuesday we come back.
As for right, right now, I have running practice, so I've got to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home