Thursday, September 07, 2006

Free-style Running!!!

The combination of being out of training for a few days with an IT band injury and having an economy exam to procrastinate for has led me to the discovery of one of the best little known sports I have ever seen... Free running! This is not for the weak of heart, but I suggest we start a free-style running group immediately... er, that is as soon as the IT band heals.
For the uninitiated, as I was just yesterday, check out some of this link to find out what exactly is free running.

http://www.guzer.com/videos/free_running_video2.php

OK, upon further research I found out it's official name is Parkour, although it's often called free running or also russian climbing. Google it!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool Al. Very cool... I saw something like this a few years ago, I always thought it would be neat. Just don't kill yourself :)

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home