Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Just About

It's that time of year when I can't remember how many days I've worn this shirt. My friend put it ever so eloquently: "this semester has been a kick in the face." I hope that the summer provides more time to write. But it won't. I'm not sure why we hope for more time, we're always given the same amount every day. I suppose I should say, I hope that I make more time to write this summer. The truth is I've pretty much had it up to the gills with working on my engineering classes so much. How does learning transition from being a pleasure to being a pain once we're obligated to do it? The good news is that all I have left before I graduate is:
5 final exams,
4 month work-term with good pay
and 8 months school
Yes, it may seem like a long way away, but time flies. Plans for after I graduate: 1) become a professional cyclist and compete in the Tour de France, 2) become a writer/philosopher, 3) travel the world, making money playing violin and helping out where I can. (not necessarily in that order).

Sweet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home